Thursday, March 19, 2020

Shamrock Memory Cards; more games to come soon

I'm a bit late for St Pat's Day, but I thought I'd post these memory cards anyhow. Shamrocks are always cute.

I'm intending to post more printable reading games etc. over the next several weeks, to support those who are struggling to entertain and teach children staying home because of the COVID-19 scare.

These are tough times for us all, no matter where we live. This is one small thing I can do to try to help someone, somewhere. All the games I add in the next few months will be available for private/non-profit/educational use until things settle down - at the very least until later in the year.

These cards can be printed onto A4 light card (or thickish paper, and laminated), then cut out. The words supplied are -at family words, but you can always write any other words on the card fronts before laminating the cards (use pencil so it doesn't show through).

Click on the links below the images to open a printable .PDF of each sheet. If you're using the words, print them onto one side of your A4 card, and the pictures on the other.











No comments:

Post a Comment